○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tekken 6 Co-Op Fun

I didn't know that Tekken 6's Scenario Mode can now be played online with another player! Earlier, I was going to do some item hunting for one of the many characters available in the game when I saw the option to play it online. This mode was enabled via a patch that was released on 01/18/2010. I remember the game being updated when I played it after that date but I thought it was some sort of a fix for the online versus mode. In single-player, you get to go through waves upon waves of enemies with the help of the computer controlling a second character. The A.I. is tolerable but it can't beat having a real person fighting along your side - it's really fun to bully the bosses with well placed combined combos. Tekken 6 was fun before - now the game is even better!


Yodel if this new game mode makes you happy!

No comments: