○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Return of the L.G.

I finally got the Internet hooked up here in my new home so I'm officially back to continue my journalistic journey. The video game room is not quite ready yet - there are still posters to stick up on the walls and wire/cable blunders to untangle and resolve but I will be showing you my sweet new gaming space very soon. I couldn't be happier with this move because I used to live in a small townhouse apartment but now, I am living in a large house. Sometimes, going up and down the hallways either upstairs or downstairs makes me feel like I am living in a mansion. One of the best things about my new game room is that I can now ditch my digital surround sound wireless headphone because I can just enjoy a full blast from my surround system without annoying my neighbors. I have cancelled GameFly though so that I don't have to deal with any lost time and lost mail in between the move. I am just waiting for a promotional return subscription offer from them before I consider renting games again. There are still a lot of work to be done around the house but boy, am I glad that the actual moving process is over.


Home sweet home.

No comments: