○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rocking Out with... SpongeBob?

I haven't played a karaoke game in a while so I have spent the last couple of hours playing the PlayStation 3's SingStar and the X-Box 360's Rock Band 2. Since I haven't been on these games for quite some time now, I went to their online stores to look for new songs to download. I didn't expect to find much from any of the stores but I did find some rather curious items from the list of downloadable songs for Rock Band 2:


What the! There's something absorbent, yellow, and porous lurking in there.

Don't get me wrong, I think SpongeBob is pretty funny but selling these songs here just feels a bit out of place and somewhat creepy. Apparently, these songs have been available for purchase since March of last year - this should tell you how often I look for downloadable songs for Rock Band 2. Could be worse though: they could have added some Celine Dion songs in there while I wasn't looking.

No comments: