○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Games Alert!

I got two more games for my Game Library today. The first is the bloody action game No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle for the Nintendo Wii and an episode from the Sam and Max adventure game series for the Personal Computer: Abe Lincoln Must Die! The latter is currently being offered for free by Tell Tale Games, so if you don't have it already, head to their website immediately to claim this free game while it lasts. Desperate Struggle - which is an appropriate way to describe a "hard time" in a toilet stall - is a tremendous improvement from the first game and I am loving it! I am so glad that it's no longer an open world game.


It now supports the Classic Controller!


There's no need to buy whole season. Just enjoy this free stand-alone episode!

No comments: