○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ESPGaluda II: Region Freakin' Free!

Thank you Cave! Thank you for listening to the fans and thank you for not making me feel like an idiot sending that sappy thank you email to you for making Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 playable for every X-Box 360 owners around the world. The word is out: ESPGaluda II Black Label that is being released for the X-Box 360 on the 25th of this month in Japan is going to be region-free! Oh yeah! I guess it's time for me to write another sappy thank you email! There is a catch though - only the Regular Edition is going to be region-free while the Limited Edition is still going to be region-locked because of time constraints in making them. No big loss on the Limited Edition though because the only extra thing you get from it is a custom faceplate for your console. The first print-run of the Regular Edition will come with a 2-disc soundtrack! It's news like this that makes me so happy to be a shoot-'em-up fan!


Screw all the other big releases coming out late this month! Pre-order this game now!

No comments: