○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Game Alert: Be My Valentine Edition!

Oh no, I think writing that little feature about games being bought on Valentine's Day had cursed me somewhat... or should I just lay all of the blame on Direct2Drive's "Bloody Valentine" one-day sale? I downloaded Ice-Pick Lodge's The Void, a spooky first person horror adventure game where you play a soul that's trapped in the aforementioned void right before absolute death. It's definitely my kind of game because I am always intrigued by different interpretations of life and death beyond the restrictive definitions brought upon by the more popular human-made conclusions: religions. To think that I almost bought this game for $19.95 last week - what a great discount!


My baby's out of town so I guess you'll certainly be my bloody Valentine.

No comments: