○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Game Alert: Gold Can Be Cheap Edition!

This one is another direct result of Steam's current summer sale: Sacred Gold for the Personal Computer. I love dungeon crawler role playing games and the price for it is incredibly cheap too. At first, I was a bit nervous that this game may end up looking rather horrendous since it was first released in 2005. Thankfully everything looks nice unless you zoom in too close to your 3D character where all of the 2D backdrops become nothing more than a cluuter of messy pixels. This "Gold" release contains both the original game and the expansion. The sequel may be a lot more attractive but I am beginning to like this one a little more because it's easier to see where you are going without having to custom-tweak the camera angle and view distance.

Fresh off the tutorial and looking for the next quest!

No comments: