○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, June 13, 2010

League of Legends: A Strange Coincidence

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night everyday for a period of a couple of weeks, looked at the clock and saw that the time would show repeat numbers like 11:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, et cetera? Well, I do that every now and then and though I don't attribute the phenomenon to anything supernatural, I can't explain why my body would select those specific time for me to suddenly awaken. It does freak me out though whenever it happens, especially on consecutive nights... as if I have received an omen from the galaxy that something is about to happen. Well, I was perusing the store section of League of Legends the other day, I saw this:


Does this mean that I will find a regular team to play the game with?

Nasus is currently on sale and even though I already own him, I was curious to see if the sale also discounted the Influence Point price for him versus just the Riot Points (real money) price. I still don't have the answer to that question though because I don't know how much Nasus would usually cost IP-wise. The Riot Points I still have is the remnant of the prepaid card I got when I bought the retail Collector's Pack. Odd, isn't it?

No comments: