○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New... Hair Alert?

I have only kept my hair very long twice in my life and though I preferred the long haired look, the maintenance part can become a chore. If you never kept your hair long before, you just don't know how much work is involved in getting it to look nice and feel clean. So, I finally decided to have my hair chopped off today. I haven't done so in 2+ years. The summer heat definitely felt more bearable as soon as all that hair was gone. The last time I lost my long hair, I shaved my entire head bald! This time around though, I still kept some hair on my head. I am missing my long hair already but it's not like I can't grow it back - though that will take a period of a couple of years!


Before.


After.


That's a lot of hair.

No comments: