○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The L.G. Loves Promotion Booklets

When I went to the electronic store today, I picked up couple of promotion booklets that were up for grabs. I don't see them often these days anymore but we can always count on Nintendo to continue printing up these things, even in this era of the Internet and email marketing. The one thing that always impresses me about these booklets is that they are very well made and must cost a pretty penny to make, with their glossy finish and full-colored prints. I do enjoy them dearly and I have accumulated quite a number of them over the years... Which reminds me: I don't think I have seen them after the move - I surely hope that I didn't have them misplaced.

You got to give Nintendo credit for trying to make everyone a video gamer.
I only wished that it worked for my significant other.

Akira Toriyama's incredible artwork bursting out of every single page!

No comments: