○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Game Alert: Under the Driving Influence Edition!

I found a copy of the X-Box 360's Forza Motorsport 3 for a discounted price today so I decided to pick it up. This is a little scary though because it's the 4th racing game I have purchased in a row. After playing kart games galore, it will be nice to mix it up with something a little more technical even though the Forza series have always been about accessibility than simulation complexity. The game apparently has a lot more content than one DVD could handle because a second DVD labelled "Content Install Disc" is included in the package. Further still, this copy comes with a a download card to unlock bunch of extra cars and tracks from the Live marketplace. Will these overflowing amount of contents keep me playing the game for a long time? Well, I can't blame that on the game now can I?


It's a glorious shot of a car's behind. How sexy?

No comments: