○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Game Alert: Lap 3 out of 3 Edition!

I got my copy of ModNation Racers today though I haven't even tested the game out yet because I have been so busy playing around with the PCSX2. Since I am going straight to bed after completing this entry, I will have to play this game tomorrow. This is the third time in a row that I purchased a "kart racer" - the other two are clever variations of the genre: Split/Second and Blur while this one is a bastard child of Mario Kart and LittleBigPlanet. Creating my very own racing track should be pretty fun! Three racing games in a period of a week may be a bit of an overdose... but I like it! Despite what people say, it's a good thing to have too much of a good thing!


My character will not look as ugly as these generic fools on the game cover.

No comments: