○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Game Room Fridge: Necessity or Overkill?

There is nothing worse than experiencing a sudden hunger and thirst while you are playing a video game because that means a timely interruption to your gaming session. Unless of course you are able to order someone else around the house to grab you a quick snack or a glass of ice cold water. I have decided to place a compact refrigerator into my Game Room and stock it with goodies so that I don't have to run all the way down the stairs every so often - even though I consider that to be a good form of exercise. The fridge has been sitting in the garage for a while and at first, I thought of placing it in the bedroom but that may promote unhealthy eating behavior. The only problematic thing about it is its size: it's still somewhat large for the room and due to the room's current arrangements, it can be a bit of an eye sore. There is no electrical outlet in the room's large closet so this will have to do for now. If I find myself not using it that often, I would have it removed from the room soon enough.

That should last for a while, don't you think?

No comments: