○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Games Alert: Double PSP Edition!

I did a quick run to my favorite electronic retail store today and picked up Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for the PlayStation Portable. I really enjoyed the Dissidia demo that I tried out like uh, almost a year ago but with the ever increasing amount of games listed on my Purchase List, it's getting harder to get to all of them. It would be great if I could just spend on video games and nothing else. I thought the graphics in Dissidia is amazing and the fighting mechanics is entertaining - definitely unique for a Square Enix big release. As for Peace Walker, I am not a crazed Kojima fan - I wasn't even looking for this game when I was out and if Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow was there, I probably would have picked this one up at a later time. Still, I do enjoy the stealth action in the Metal Gear Solid games - I just hope that there is no cinematic cut-scene overkill in this one. Well, it's great to get these PSP games because the last time I picked one up for the system was quite a long time ago.


I love the villains version of Dissidia's wicked reversible slipcover.

No comments: