○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Games Alert!

What better way to celebrate the end of the miserable period of pain and limbo that I have gone through over the last couple of weeks than to pick up several new games for my library. I really wanted to pick up Raiden IV for the X-Box 360 but that game is as rare as they come at the retail level. I ended up with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Demon's Souls for the PlayStation 3, Dead Space Extraction for the Nintendo Wii, and Patapon 2 for the PlayStation Portable. I almost picked up the import copy of Demon's Soul not too long ago but I am so glad that this game has gotten a North American release. It's one of my most anticipated game to play this year. There is funny story in regards to picking up the retail voucher for Patapon 2 - as we all know, this game can be purchased on the PlayStation Network Store. I actually need an extra PSP game case to replace one where the UMD holder is broken so now I got one! By the way, there is actually a game manual that comes with the Patapon 2 voucher!


New room, new pose.

No comments: