○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, July 6, 2009

New Games Alert!

Picked up three games today: The Dark Eye: Drakensang for the Personal Computer as well as Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure and Rhythm Heaven for the Nintendo DS. These have been sitting in Severity 1 on my Purchase List for a while now and it feels good to finally have them. I was actually shocked to find Drakensang at retail - I was going to order it online but it's nice that I don't have to wait. I went to the store to focus on the Nintendo sections but of course I ended up drooling over every available video game isle.


Two's company, three makes Loner Gamer very very happy.

No comments: