○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"New" Game Alert!

My order of Street Fighter IV for the Personal Computer arrived today and for some reason, I was very excited about it even though I have played this game already on the PlayStation 3. The box is a bit big just so that they could fit the Mad Catz Fightpad in there. After playing it this evening, I must say that I am very impressed with the graphics and I do have my PC hooked up to my Samsung LCD. There are so many little details that were impossible to notice before, both on the characters and backgrounds, while playing the game on the PS3. If you think that this game is stunning on the consoles, it's twice as good looking on the PC. Unfortunately, hooking up the controller actually resulted in some sort of conflict between it and my X-Box 360 Wireless Receiver that stopped working all of a sudden. I don't like it when things are not working as they should so I know that this problem is going to just kill me while I am looking for a solution for it.


They could have included an artbook or a figurine in there...


Now I can play Super Street Fighter Turbo HD Remix properly!

No comments: