○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Game Alert!

"Open-ended gameplay allows you to grow crops, flirt, fight monsters and much more."

"Flirt"? Wow, they are definitely not shy about promoting the romance portion of this game. But notice how they tried to hide it between "grow crops" and "fight monsters" so that it would be less conspicuous. The last description on the back of the game case is my favorite though:

"Each character has their own personality.
Some will become enemies, friends... or more..."

"Or more"? You mean, like friends with benefits? What a tease. So yeah, I picked up Rune Factory: Frontier for the Nintendo Wii today. I just can't resist these farm simulation games. I know I have too many Harvest Moon games already but I like how this one fuses combat into the mix with its dungeon-crawling segments. It also has beautiful graphics, which is great compared to how basic all the other games in the genre tend to look like. I look forward to spending a lot of time flirting - I mean - farming in this game...

No comments: