○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, July 3, 2009

New Game Alert!

Looks like the firework shows I will be watching over this weekend are happening on my PlayStation 3. I just got my copy of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and I am going to start playing it as soon as I have posted this entry. The coolest thing about this release is that the first batch of the game will all be packaged as "Limited Editions" without the additional $10 or more price tag that would usually accompany them. So if you are really interested in this game, now is the time to buy it. This Limited Edition release comes with 2 music CDs as well as a Blu-ray Disc filled with tutorial videos and extras. Please have a Happy 4th!


The proper way to plan and price a Limited Edition release.

No comments: