○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MMO: Back for More

Just when I thought that I was safe from being stuck in a massively multiplayer online role playing game subscription hell, two return offers arrived in my email today. I didn't create a trial account for Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures nor did I do that for The Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Angmar during the last MMO experimentation so I will definitely take on these limited time offers. Who knows, I may get addicted to one of them. Most likely not but stranger things have happened so you never know...


The problem with this game is the lack of classes and the armor sets look ugly.


I could have sworn that I stopped before I hit 30. I've been gone for too long.

No comments: