○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Games Played 07/10/2009

Well, this is the first time in a very long while where I didn't play a single game in a period of a day. I believe the last time this happened to me was while I was doing my undergraduate studies. I always manage to find a video game to play wherever I go - thank goodness for those handhelds - and thinking back to the July 10th date, I can't recall any special reason why I didn't touch a single game that day. It was a Friday and I know that I didn't go out on a date that evening (not that it would stop me from sneaking in several of minutes of gameplay during the actual date - I know, I can be a terrible companion sometimes). I also remember being surprised the next day when I made an entry into my Daily Game Log notebook and noticed that I didn't play anything the day before. Since this is a special occasion, I'm going to skip one "Random Game of the Day" entry as well.


So you got these many games and you didn't even play ONE that day? What?

No comments: