○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Game Alert!

I love Breakout/Arkanoid clones - yes, I even purchased Block Breaker Deluxe on the Nintendo Wii - so the recently released Shatter for the PlayStation 3 was an immediate purchase for me. Surprisingly, this may be the best Breakout game ever with its superb graphics and clever tweaks to the classic formula. I am really loving it! I think Sidhe Interactive has struck gold with this one. The price is reasonable too - it's only $7.99 on the PlayStation Network Store for a software that could have easily been released as a full-price retail game. [Update Note: I can't believe I missed Magic Ball that was released on the PSN Store earlier this year - I have to check that out soon!]


The best game in the genre? Now that would be earth-shattering!

No comments: