○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Deathsmiles IIX!

My abandonment of the X-Box 360 LIVE Gold service almost cost me to miss out on something truly special... Since I do not have that service anymore, I hardly ever check the LIVE game store but when I turned on the console today, an image flashed quickly on the dashboard that looked suspiciously familiar. I then went to the Games on Demand section and found that Cave has released Deathsmiles IIX there! I almost had a heart attack. I immediately - as in immediately - purchased the $29.99 side scrolling "gothic" shooter with "lolitas" fighting a Japanese twist on Santa Claus and right now, I am just waiting for the download to finish! I am so happy to see that Cave is releasing another one of their awesome 2D shooters on the X-Box 360 and going just the digital route seems to be a good idea - not to mention the fact that this release is way cheaper than actually getting the Japanese retail copy if one had an import 360. The game is certainly even cheaper than the original that was domestically released last yearDeathsmiles IIX also offers online co-op but I am not sure if this is enough to convince me to reactivate my LIVE Gold subscription. What a great way to end the weekend!

No way! I must be dreaming... But it's true! The sequel to Deathsmiles is here!

No comments: