○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Adorable Piggy

I have made myself a new friend: a small plastic piggy bank! Not only is he cute, he is also going to participate in a little experiment for me: I am going to stuff him up full of change from any denominations and see if a rotund piggy full of coins can afford me a game to add to my Game Library. This may take a while because I do not believe in carrying cash with me but it will be interesting to eventually see what kind of game(s) the piggy is going to be able to afford me. Money can be a bit tight these days so this is just a small bit of effort from me to save some cash on the side for gaming purposes. I should probably give him a name. "The Game Pig" maybe?

This little piggy stayed in the Game Room.

No comments: