○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, July 20, 2009

Yeah! Heroes of Newerth Beta!

Okay, I was a bit behind in finding out that another Defense of the Ancients clone is currently in production for the Personal Computer: Heroes of Newerth by S2 Games, the same people who made Savage 2. It's pretty much a team-based battle arena role playing game and after playing Demigod, I am hungry for some more. There is a closed beta for the game currently and many beta keys have been distributed across the Internet. Last night, I frantically looked all over the world wide web for a beta key and the effort paid off when I received mine this morning! The beta agreement specifically stated full confidentiality of the game information so unfortunately, I will not be discussing much about this game at its current state but I will make a quick comment soon on the Daily Game Log entry whether or not I am having a good time with the game [Update Note: Public discussions for the game are now allowed but media items like movies and screenshots are still out of bounds]. I will start playing the game later today. Interested in a beta key? Get yours at Linux Games - quick, they still have 100+ left when I last checked just a couple of minutes ago!


Will it be better than Demigod? I can't wait to find out!

No comments: