○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Nintendo Kind of Achievement

I received an email from Nintendo today that thanked me for achieving "Elite Status" at Club Nintendo for the fiscal year of July 2008 to June 2009. As promised during the club's initial arrival late last year, Nintendo is in the process of finalizing the rewards to be given to club members who were able to get to the Gold and Platinum membership level. Since I ranked Platinum, I am expecting something super special as a reward so please don't disappoint me Nintendo! It would have made me feel better if the thank you email specifically recognized me as a Platinum member...


Please make it an advance copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Yeah right!

No comments: