○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, July 17, 2009

New Game Alert!

Again? Yeah - I bought quite a bit this month compared to the monthly purchases during the first half of this year. I have been behind on my Purchase List so I need to make sure that there's some movement there whenever possible. Last night, I picked up Spore: Galactic Adventure for the Personal Computer. I was not the most active contributor on the Spore community when it comes to the creature creation but maybe I can get more into building the end game missions/scenarios that this expansion adds to the game.


Spore is a a bit of a bore as you progress deeper into the game.
This expansion should do the trick in making things more exciting.

No comments: