○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, April 10, 2009

Stop the Evolution!

I was happily browsing the net earlier today when I stumbled into a flash-ad for the new Dragon Ball game for the PlayStation Portable based on that must-avoid movie, Dragonball Evolution, that just came out today. I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I saw these images. The movie itself is already a total disgrace... The game's existence doesn't help one bit because it is a celebration of something that must be forever erased from the history of mankind.


Oh my Galaxy. I just want to punch that face so bad.


Akira Toriyama, they have made a mockery out of you.

No comments: