○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Game Alert!

Yesterday, I picked up Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time. I was really having a hard time choosing between this game and Phantasy Online Portable. I could have purchased both but remember, I am still in saving mode. Since I am still trying to finish Phantasy Star Universe, I thought I would wait on the latter. The great thing about Echoes of Time is the ability to play the game with up to four player online without the hassle of the friend code registration. I am looking forward to a lot of fun grinding (oxymoron?) session.I picked up the Nintendo DS version because the Nintendo Wii version is not enhanced visually in any way.


Crystal Chronicles is finally online! I have a feeling that this is going to kick butt.

No comments: