○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Games Played 04/23/2009



RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


The Mark of Kri (2002)
Developer: SCE Studios San Diego
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 08/06/2002


One is missing a body and the other is missing a head. What bitter irony.

It's funny to think that when I first played this game back in 2002, I thought its violence was a bit shocking. When I first picked it up, I didn't notice that it received a "M" rating and the first time I actually chopped off an opponent to pieces, I got a bit sick because I wasn't expecting for that to happen in a game that looks so cartoon-ish. The Mark of Kri is an action adventure game with that usual quest to save the world from destruction storyline. The most prominent features of the game are your ability to lock on to multiple targets at once who can then be attacked using the corresponding buttons they are assigned to and the ability to scout the surrounding areas using your pet bird named Kuzo. I like how the game uses sketch arts as the transition mechanism from the loading screen to gameplay because they really show off how closely the 3D graphics are able to replicate the beautiful sketches by the game's artists.

LIBRARY STATUS: 3 out of 5

No comments: