○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where Did My 450 Riot Points Go?

The ever generous Riot Games has granted 450 Riot Points to the deserving members of the League of Legends community recently and of course as soon as I received the complimentary currency, I planned on using the points to get myself an alternate skin but the question here of course is for which champion? It just so happens that the most disturbing and perhaps the most beautiful champion skin, Monarch Kog'Maw, is currently on sale so the decision was made into as easy one for me.

Q: What's more disgusting than Monarch Kog'Maw?

A: Seeing Monarch Kog'Maw's happy skipping animation while he's moving.

Those crazy wings and bright colors are definitely worth it. This is my favorite LoL alternate skin at the moment. Then, I noticed that I still have enough to unlock another skin and since Aristocrat Vayne, or the obviously Lady Gaga Vayne as many called it, is also on sale, so I said to myself, "Why not?"

Now Vayne can be even more vain.

I guess I better start playing her more now that I got this fancy costume.

No comments: