○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, December 19, 2011

Steam: Not Out of My Nose Please!

The Steam Holiday Sale is here and with it, users are granted access to some incredible savings as well as chances to win free gifts.  Though this is an extremely exciting event, I  am still baffled that the good people at Valve are not prepared for this event themselves. The Steam client is extremely laggy at the moment with the 4 million plus users perusing the sales and unlocking free rewards. It does get very frustrating because I want to see what I have unlocked in my inventory and it is currently showing blank. Not even the items I already have in it are showing right now. Still, I know these last stretches going into the year 2012 are made even more exciting thanks to this event.

2 full weeks of surprises and bliss.

2 comments:

Gameolio said...

It's so difficult to just stick to a couple games (and finish them) when the sales are continually being blasted upon us folks :(

Loner Gamer said...

Yes, it's an abuse. I know it's even worse for you because you are also still playing a subscription massively multiplayer online role playing game on top of everything else and you know that when you switch to Old Republic, it is going to consume even more of your time.