○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 9, 2011

Karma: The Fashion Collection

As you may very well know by now, I play a whole lot of League of Legends on the Personal Computer but I spent very little money on the game itself. Let me clarify again for the unfamiliar that this game is 100% free to play and everything in the game is unlockable by just merely playing it. The extra skins for the champions however, which is of course merely vanity items, can only be purchased with real cash. Today marks the first time that I have bought all the skins of one champion... Well, Karma is so unpopular apparently that she only has two extra skins in all. I purchased the Sakura Karma skin back in April of this year. Since it is currently on sale, I went ahead and unlocked the irresistibly delicious Sun Goddess Karma! I have started playing her again in several games this week so this should encourage me to play her more once again. It's time to show the opposing team some painful, karmic justice... Mayan style!

Certainly one of the most extravagant skins in the game.

Adorable isn't she?

No comments: