○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Life of Luxury or Limitation?

Sometimes, I wonder what my life would be like without video games. I used to spend a lot of time writing fiction and poetry as well as drawing comic books and art pieces on top of gaming but these days, I found myself trapped in the vicious, tireless loop shown below:

The daily life of Loner Gamer.

Video gaming not only cost a lot, but it takes a lot of my time too. I have to take things into perspective and try to vary the pattern somewhat. Life is too short and there is only one life to live as an individual. Sure, video gaming is worth the time spent but it doesn't need to eat up the entirety of my free time.

No comments: