○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How Santa Ruined My Evil Plan...

I should have known that the spouse was going to do this but I was confident that I already took care of it. Over the past couple of months, my spouse kept asking me about the color of the Nintendo 3DS that I like and I kept responding by saying that I want to wait for a 3DS with a second analog stick before I would invest in getting one. Well, today, I was presented with the following and the spouse quickly said "Oh, just get that second analog add-on when it comes out, okay?" while handing these out to me.

Double the Mario action too!

The spouse has to leave for New York tomorrow until Wednesday of next week to take care of some family business and thought that it would be cool to surprise me with the early Christmas/New Year gift so that I don't have to feel too lonely while I am alone in the house. Honey, thank you so much for being so thoughtful and loving. As for the second analog stick 3DS, well, who needs that when this 3DS has a lot of meaning behind it. I love you.

No comments: