○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 16, 2011

X-Box... is Love?

Got another little gift from Microsoft today... I was one of the early folks who participated in the X-Box LIVE Rewards program apparently and as a bonus, I can display to everyone that X-Box indeed loves me by wearing a simple orange t-shirt with that proclamation printed on it. But if you really want to show me some real love Microsoft, just make online multiplayer free on the X-Box 360. Now that is more than just love. I would probably have to kiss you for that!

Just because I am wearing it, doesn't mean that it's true, right?

Okay, I'll admit it. I do look kind of cute in that t-shirt.

No comments: