○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 23, 2011

3DS Funny and 3DS Fun

I plunged myself deep into the Nintendo eShop on my Nintendo 3DS today. I have been avoiding that application since last week because I don't want to be tempted to shop there... I know there are couple of games that I actually wanted to get from the eShop but things are bad enough already with the crazy Steam Holiday Sale that I am really trying to control my spending here. I was able to resist the temptation this time around - I do plan on getting something from it next month however. During my perusal, I did find the board game disclaimer as seen below to be rather hilarious:

I thought the 3DS came with an inter-dimensional molecule replicator?

So yes, we know that what we are buying from this category are digital board games but it looks like Nintendo is afraid that people may expect the game to come with a physical board being shipped to the customers for some weird reason so they added a warning sign that says "board not included" on the screen. Quite silly. Something that is not quite funny - just fun - however is the recently released Swapnote application for the system. It is basically a digital doodle pad where you can write and draw using the stylus and send your note out to your friends as well as random strangers if you want to. The coolest thing about the messages is that when they arrive, they are shown as animations that display how they were drawn onto the pages. I can see this being a lot more fun that emailing, especially when you like drawing. It also helps that you can doodle up to 4 pages per message. The application is free to download as well, so this is a must download for anyone with a 3DS.

I wonder how long it would take before I receive a penis drawing from StreetPass on this thing.

No comments: