○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Who Designed This 3DS Bundle Box?

Dear Nintendo,

I really want to know the name of the person who was responsible in designing the outer box of the Nintendo 3DS that is bundled with Super Mario 3D Land because the only way that it can be opened is through sheer destruction of one of the side panels of the box. The box is too pretty to mutilate but that becomes necessary to get into the goodness held within. Surely this box could have been designed better with locking flaps like you have done so in the past? Surely something similar to the internal box could be extended to the outer box casing? I just want to let you know that I cried as I peeled off the side of the box as things begin to crumple, tear, and shred. I am very disappointed in you!

Sincerely,

Loner Gamer

That beautiful, colorful print... Left in ruins due to poor box design.

No comments: