○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 30, 2011

New Milestone Celebration!

I have celebrated the 300th game for my Personal Computer earlier this year so this is a little bit scary. Today, I have inducted the 400th game for the PC - that's an additional 100 titles around a period of 6 months. Of course this mainly happened thanks to the Steam digital download service and its super crazy sale events. As a matter of fact, just today I inducted 5 titles from the Steam store - Flight Control HDPuzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, SpaceChem, and last but not least, Universe Sandbox - thus pushing the number up to that 400th mark. PC games are still not the largest selections in my Game Library however for that honor still belongs to the PlayStation 2 at 462 games. At this rate however, it shouldn't take long before that is going to be a thing of the past.

The only way to achieve global peace... Courtesy of Universe Sandbox.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Steam has the best sales EVA'!