○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, December 10, 2011

November 2011 Gaming Analysis

The results shown below are of course based on the combined data from the Daily Game Log which should provide a clear indication of a game's usage frequency. Bear in mind that even if a game is played twice or more during a particular day, it would still register as 1 in the Day Count column below. In a sense, "merits" are given based on how often a particular game can make me play it again throughout the entire period of the month on a daily basis. A game that makes a gamer play it over and over again or at least spend a lot of time with it... Isn't that what we mostly want from a great game? I don't think it's really fair to count all the way down to the number of hours played since some games only require a short amount of time to properly serve their purposes.

OVERALL BREAKDOWN:


Total Games Played: 26

There were plenty of great new games inducted into my Game Library last month but of course, the most played game was indeed League of Legends for the Personal Computer once again. With Season 2 being started in early December, I am have started participating in Ranked matches. I have expressed my interest in joining a friend's Ranked Team so I hope that we will be able to get that going really soon. Tied for second place are Otomedius Excellent for the X-Box 360, a game that will satiate the hunger of any Gradius fan, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the Personal Computer, the open world role playing game that is starting to grow on me with every play session - well, the awesome graphics mods help in making the game a lot more inviting to me.

3 games took the third place spot with Dark Souls for the PlayStation 3 as well as The Lord of the Rings: War in the North and Dirt 3 for the Personal Computer. My interest in Dark Souls is waning somewhat these days because of the game's repetitive nature but I do plan on revisiting it soon. I think I have an overdose of action role playing games lately, especially with War in the North added to the mix. I do need to slow down and focus on specific titles to spend most my time on. Unfortunately for these games, that title just happens to be The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Nintendo Wii... But even that game is currently struggling to get some play time even though its allure is extremely strong.


This Month's Inductees:


Total Inductions: 24

No comments: