○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Steam Holiday Sale: The Final Day

Oh man, the last two weeks have been pretty rough thanks to the Steam Holiday Sale that is finally reaching its final day with the arrival of 2012. I probably have picked up a title or two almost every day but the most prominent inductions would have to be Batman: Arkham City, L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe. In regards to the total inductions, you will be able to see that once I have posted the monthly analysis for last month. As for the achievement hunting, here's how I fared:

36 objectives completed out of 78.

I haven't been lucky when it comes to winning games compared to some of my friends who have unlocked an average of 4-5 games throughout the event by simply unlocking the achivements. I am still excited about the main prize drawing however. If you are participating in that, I wish you the best of luck!

No comments: