○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Necessary Option for All 3DS Games

It has been 3 days since I got my Nintendo 3DS and every time I play a 3D game on it, that illusion of depth never gets old. It really does look amazing but more impressive is the 3D option that is found in Super Mario 3D Land. In this game, you can choose whether you want the 3D to pop out of the screen or if you want everything to recede into the screen. Both are strikingly different and it's all a matter of personal taste. For me, I found the latter option to look more convincing because I like that feel of looking through a transparent glass window, observing a living, breathing world behind it, versus having something floating above the of the screen. This is an option that every single game on the 3DS should have on top of the depth customization of the 3D slider. Yes, I am having a lot of fun with the 3DS. 3D without glasses is sweet. I really can't wait for it to hit the big screen display... for video gaming purposes that is.

Loving my 3DS... Helps that it looks so sleek too!

No comments: