○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Top 10 Greatest Games Update

I have updated my list of Top 10 Greatest Games of All Time today, exactly a year after it was published here. Fatal Frame II has been bumped out to accommodate a space for Culdcept Saga that has now taken the number 9 spot. Saga used to occupy the 10 Honorable Mentions list but after spending even more time playing the game and getting all of the available cards, more experimentation and revelations emerged. It is easy to declare even since its PlayStation 2 appearance that there is really no other game quite like it and I can only imagine how much better it will become in the future. Hopefully the Nintendo DS version will arrive on our shores soon.

No comments: