○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, January 3, 2009

1st New Game of 2009

The honor for the 1st game purchased in 2009 belongs to PlayStation 3's Valkyria Chronicles. It is also my 50th game for the PlayStation 3. The demo was great and I really admire the beautiful 3D artwork found within. May all the games being released this year look as good or better than this game - and yes, that means you too Mr. Wii. Perhaps this is an omen that 2009 is going to be the year of the PlayStation 3 for me? I have been spending a lot of time on the X-Box 360 but that is not necessarily a bad thing!


2009 has been good to me so far.

No comments: