○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, January 9, 2009

Games Played 01/07/2009

The Eye of Judgment - PlayStation 3*
WipEout Fusion - PlayStation 2

*Though I have found a number of online friends who own Culdcept Saga, getting them to play a game with me is not an easy task. It's understandable though: it's not their favorite game. What I really need is to find someone who is as crazy about it as I am who happens to enjoy playing with me: I know, it's a 1 in a million chance maybe? With the lack of online play, I am beginning to get a little tired of playing against the easy computer opponents. The A.I.s on the PlayStation 2 are actually smarter than the one on the 360. So, I am trying to distract myself away from Saga for a bit and play The Eye of Judgment instead. It's still easy to find people to play with online and there are no random disconnects like in Saga. I downloaded Set 2 & 3 on 01/07 and I am looking forward to getting more cards for the game.


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Final Fantasy XII - Collector's Edition (2006)
Developer: Square Enix, Co.
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 10/31/2006


The most sterile, unemotional wedding ever.

At first, I wasn't too sure about the "real time" battle system that they have devised for the game. It's just such an odd choice. Perhaps the people at Square-Enix had gone crazy? Were they so hypnotized by the success of Final Fantasy XI that they felt compelled to combine some that game's elements into a FFXII? Actually, the battle system is really not that bad. There are a lot of complaints that the battles play out automatically in front of you. There is some truth to that but for the most part you have to change tactics mid-fight and pay attention to your characters' status at all times. The storyline is definitely more mature than the previous Final Fantasy games, infused with a many political intrigues and exciting characters - It is more Final Fantasy Tactics instead of your typical Final Fantasy.

LIBRARY STATUS: 4 out of 5

No comments: