○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Games Played 01/09/2009


*I ordered some new cards from Set 3 for The Eye of Judgment, that is why I stopped playing it for now: I am just waiting for them to arrive. Now I'm back on Culdcept Saga. Is it just me or there seems to be more people playing it online? One thing for sure though, there are a lot of arrogant jerks playing this game. I really don't mind losing at all as long as I am fighting against someone who is respectful. Worse still is playing against a free for all 3 player match when the other two players are buddies... It's like they never heard of an alliance battle? The community is somewhat disappointing... Just like the X-Box Live community in general I suppose... That is why I am looking for good friends to play it with.


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (2004)
Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd.
Platform: Nintendo GameCube
Purchase Date: 02/14/2004


It's not a Final Fantasy game without the moogle. For better or worse.

This hack and slash version of the Final Fantasy series works best when played with friends. There is an option to connect up to 4 Game Boy Advancea to the console for an enhanced presentation and total wire-clutter. It would have benefited from the option to play online - too bad it landed on the GameCube. Playing Chronicles alone can be frustrating because it's a hassle to pull off combined magic attacks with your A.I. controlled moogle companion. All the power ups can only be used within the confines of a stage so there is a lack of character growth progression. The game is definitely catered towards a younger audience but even though it is not the best Final Fantasy game, it does contain some of the best soundtracks in the series.

LIBRARY STATUS: 3 out of 5

No comments: