○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, January 26, 2009

Dragon Ball: De-Evolution

I am not a fanatic of the Dragon Ball series but I have enough love and respect for them to know that the upcoming release of Dragonball: Evolution can bring nothing but total disgrace to the legendary works of Akira Toriyama that it is based on. So when you read the manga and watch the anime, you always imagine the real Goku to be a preppy white kid, right? The creation of this movie is pretty insulting... I mean, they couldn't even get the hair to look right!


FAIL.


Wow... That is so Goku like!


The Japanese poster pretends that the movie is truthful to its source material.
I feel sad for the poor souls who are convinced by it
only to discover otherwise while watching it.

No comments: