○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Game Alert!

I picked up Call of Duty: World at War for the X-Box 360 today. It's a Severity 2 on my Purchase List but a couple of my X-Box Live friends have been constantly reminding me to get the game for multiplayer purposes. Playing multiplayer with a bunch of random folks is mostly a frustrating experience - I am still struggling to find a Culdcept Saga buddy to the point where I am on the brink of giving up - so if getting this game would lessen the frustration for others, so be it. I would have picked up the PlayStation 3 version too if not for that very same reason I just mentioned.

No comments: