○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Games Played 01/28/2009

Castle Crashers - X-Box 360
Drill Dozer - GBA
Fallout 3 - PC
Ikaruga - X-Box 360
LittleBigPlanet - PlayStation 3
The Eye of Judgment - PlayStation 3
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - X-Box 360
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - PlayStation 3


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Neopets: The Darkest Faerie (2005)
Developer:
Idol Minds
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 12/30/2005


He's a proud Neopet.

Don't ask me what a "Neopet" is. I really don't know. I guess they are a bunch of animal-looking humanoids like those found in this game. When I learned about the game somewhere on the web when it first came out, the cover art looked so interesting to me for some reason and the whole promise of an adventure in a fantasy land sounded good. I really didn't care that it was a Zelda-wannabe since Twilight Princess was nowhere in sight at the time. The game is unfortunately not that good. I don't mind it being too simplistic but there is an evil camera in the game that likes to obscure and alter your view at the most inappropriate time. There is still a part of me that adores the game a lot though ... Why that is remains a mystery.

LIBRARY STATUS: 3 out of 5

No comments: