○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sony's "Convenient" Summer Sale

As soon as my free one-month PlayStation Plus subscription expired, Sony launched their Summer Sale Event. This is what Sony is saying: "Hope you enjoyed the worthless one month subscription. What's that? You lost your free games? Too bad, so sad. You pay us more money and you can rent them a little longer... Until you stop paying us that is. Well, what's this? Gasp... We have a summer sale! The discount is bigger for Plus members! Pay us some money so you can get bigger discounts on all of these items even though you probably will only buy one or two of the games listed (Sony Wins... Flawless Victory... Fatality!)." How was my experience with the free PlayStation Plus? I downloaded a couple of free games from the PlayStation Network Store but I didn't see anything worthwhile to buy on the discounted games list so the program was totally meaningless. It saddens me to know that people actually pay money for the Plus program.

Dude! Make more money by convincing those fools to subscribe to Plus!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I was thinking the same thing, but yet I'm still subscribed, lol.